A very simple but elegant card using some gorgeous DSP from the 2022 mini catalogue. A great card to send to say an Amazing thanks for all that they do or for something special they did. Hope you enjoy making this card.
PREPARE YOUR LAYERS
Card base is in Calypso Coral cut at 10.5cmx x 29.6. (An A4 size cut lengthwise down the centre) and score in half.
Card front is Just Jade card stock cut at 10cms x 14.3cm.
DSP cut at 9.5 x 13.8cms.
Vellum cut at 8.5cms x 12.8cms
STACK YOUR LAYERS IN THIS ORDER
1. Attached DSP to Just Jade cardstock with either liquid glue stampin seal (roll on tape).
2 Attach a little stampin seal just in the corners of the velum and attach to the DSP.
3. Put wrap the ribbon around the three layers so that the join is at the back. (I usually put double sided glue on one side at the back, attach one side of the ribbon, then wrap the ribbon and align and then attach to the other side of the back of the card.
PREPARE YOUR SENTIMENT
1. On a piece scrap of white cardstock, stamp the wood panel stamp in crumb cake ink.
2. Using your big shot cut this out.
3. Using the thanks die, cut the word THANKS out of calypso coral cardstock.
4. Adhere the THANKS to the cut out stamped panel.
5. Using stampin dimensions, adhere this to the front of your card.
Pick out some gold leaves etc from the Expressions of Ink Ephemera Park and place and adhere wherever you want.
FINALISE YOUR CARD
Now adhere the prepared card front to your card base.
You may want to create an insert for your card but this is optional.
Hope you enjoyed making this card.