Beautiful World Card
• Fold Night of Navy card in half and put aside.
• Run the Crumb Cake cardstock through the big shot with the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder
• Gently run the gold stamp pad down the embossed crumb crumb piece of cardstock to give it a gentle gold tinge.
• Adhere two strips of the DSP approximately 1" each in size to the crumb cake
• Adhere the blue ribbon down the centre of the two pieces of DSP
• Stamp with versamark three feathers
• Gold emboss two of the feathers and stamp one with Night of Navy ink and cut all three feathers using the die to cut out.
• Cut out the world die using gold foil
• Stamp the sentiment on very vanilla card stock and cut out using the die from the die set.
• Adhere the world with stampin dimensionals and the sentiment and three feathers.
• Adhere the decorated crumb cake piece to the front of the Navy cardstock.
• For the insert, stamp some of the squiggles along the top of the insert and adhere to the inside of the card.